Here are a few reasons why we don't like the title "Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" for the new Indiana Jones movie.
1. Because then it's: "Indiana Jones and the KOCS."
2. Because it sounds like an episode of He-Man.
3. Because it reminds me of that one time I came up with a stupid title for a movie.
4. Because it makes old people punch each other.
5. Because Harrison Ford is too old. Oh wait. That's why they shouldn't make the movie not why they shouldn't call it that.
6. Because "Crystal Skull" sounds like something you'd buy on the Home Shopping Network.
7. Because George Lucas made Episodes 1, 2, and 3.
8. Because "Indiana Jones and the Crotch of Fire" would've been a better title... and that scares me.
9. Because "Crystal Skull" translates to "Sweaty Whore" in Portuguese so you lose the international audience.
10. Because I've been to the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and I was ass raped by a clown there.